This role provides specialized corporate and administrative support to the group of AXA Advisors who are shareholders of the Agent Reinsurance Company (ARC). ARC is an independent insurance company owned by shareholders who are also AXA Advisors financial professionals. ARC shareholders represent 103 active advisors who are AXA's top proprietary life insurance producers. ARC has no employees and has contracted through a Service Agreement with AXA Equitable to perform the Corporate and Administrative functions of the Company.
The Senior Manager position is responsible for:
• Planning and coordination of new shareholder offerings, including screening of prospective ARC shareholders
• Promotion of ARC to AXA financial professionals, prospective shareholders and branch managers
• Preparation and release of shareholder performance statements and distribution of annual incentive compensation and dividend payments
• Issuance of shareholder stock certificates
• Managing the company service providers including legal, actuarial, independent auditor, tax provider, and internal financial services activities
• Planning and coordination of material for board meetings, annual shareholder meetings, audit and investment committee meetings
• Implementation at the direction of the investment committee all transfers and purchases associated with ARC’s external investment portfolio
• Preparation and release of the company’s actuarial gains, monthly
• Project management for the team responsible for the preparation and filing of the Company’s financial statements, including the audited statements with the AZ Department of Insurance
• Liaison with Information Technology, Reinsurance, and Life Product internal partners for necessary product updates and needed systems work. This includes new product implementation, shareholder additions/terminations, and any system or reinsurance value error corrections.
• Responds to and handles inquiries from ARC shareholders
• Coordinates the preparation and release of shareholder 1099 statements
• Implements all shareholder redemptions
• Manages the Elite Producer Group (EPG) departmental budget
The Senior Manager of the Agent Reinsurance Company works closely with ARC company management and its board of directors to execute on the objectives of the company; establishes effective internal and external relationships to ensure quality services and responsiveness are met; is recognized by internal and external associates for high-level expertise; and represents the company point of view in dealings with external service providers and state insurance department representatives.
Requires experience in general accounting, advanced knowledge of spreadsheets and databases to support accurate execution of the financial dealings of the Agent Reinsurance Company. Project management experience is required with strong ability to lead a team. Demonstrates good presentation skills. Extremely well organized, flexible to handle multiple tasks to independently establish work prioritization with little or no supervision are critical skills to the overall success of the position.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.