• Initiates implementation of best practices.
• Improves CRU processes to gain operating efficiency and effectiveness (i.e. SF.com enhancements)
• Resolve problems/ issues independently with Personal Account Managers (PAMs), e.g., conflict resolution, development, scheduling, etc., and field requests
• Functions as a business partner to the management team to advise on process improvements for operational procedures
• Effectively prioritizes duties and achieving deliverables in a timely manner
• Regarded as an experienced operational professional and leader
• On-site Series 24 Compliance Supervision (policies, procedures, new business, audits) and maintaining PAM Licensing
• Co-Responsible for the production of site metrics (including distribution and posting)
• Responsible for team leads adhering to department or team policies and communication
• Responsible for ensuring team leads are adhering to all HR policies for effective team management (PTO requests, unplanned PTO, sick time, adherence and conformance to schedules, etc.)
• Accountable for team performance and team targets including individual and team performance tracking
• Call Quality – scoring and mentoring for development and QC performance targets
• Develop sales concepts and strategies; administer or schedule sales training/development as required
• Communicates regularly via bi-weekly team meetings to share best practices, communicate upcoming events, present new initiatives and processes, etc.
• Established CRU processes are adapted by PAMs as best practices.
• FINRA Series 7, 24, and 66 licenses, state Life and Health*
• Bachelor's degree
(Current Series 7 is required for consideration. 24 and 66 are very highly preferred.)
• Experience supervising under FINRA regulations
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Exceptional quality and service focus
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Flexible, adaptable and reliable
• Preferred knowledge of Annuities and Life Products and/or Investment Products
• Preferred Previous sales experience preferably in the financial services industry with some focus on insurance
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.