The individual will play a significant role in facilitating AIC’s current and future business’ strategy.
This highly visible role will lead and drive various of key AIC strategic initiatives aimed to increase organizational capability, including but not limited to; improving service, customer centricity, change initiatives, and employee engagement.
They will develop a cross-functional approach to address stakeholder communication needs, internal and external. This role will be the central point of organization for the CEO and CFO of AIC to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in developing and driving the strategic business agenda to support growth and improvement initiatives, while serving as a trusted advisor to the Leadership Team, through specialized project management support.
· Facilitate strategic and tactical business planning & implementation requiring close communication and interaction with senior leaders across AIC to ensure implementation of stated goals and objectives
· Project manages key initiatives directly related to business development and future growth
· Direct the development of an overall marketing & communications strategy, including potential management of external marketing resource . Scope to include internal company communication, communication/ info dissemination internal to the AXA group, Brand guideline compliance, management of all external events such client/ partner communications, market engagement activites, commencing with articulation of the AIC Value Proposition
· Act as primary contact, in support of CEO, with leadership of other AXA family companies within the US Country EXCOM to drive new business and efficiency opportunity
· Highlight and drive AIC alignment, as practical, to AGPC strategic initiatives
· Outstanding project management skills with ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities.
· Ability to interact independently at all levels in the organization.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal
· Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability in financial and quantitative data analysis.
· Action orientation, anticipating
· Lead and influence through collaboration, partnership building and facilitation.
· High level of professionalism and diplomacy.
· Customer focus.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity.
· Process management, planning and organization skills.
· Requires flexibility to react to challenges and demands that are complex and sensitive in nature.
· Knowledge of the AXA family of companies, and AXA Equitable preferred
· Well versed in MS Office Suite
· 6 + years corporate experience
· Master’s Degree or its equivalent Preferred
· Excellent computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Power Point and Spreadsheet Applications
· Knowledge of the Property and Casualty insurance business not essential but a definite plus
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.