• Lead the Operational risk management processes.
• Coordinate, ensure and supervise that risk identification and measurement are performed by the business in regions.
• Control and supervise the loss data collection process.
• Challenge tolerance levels & escalation limits proposed by the business to the Operational Risk committee.
• Ensure that action plans are established and implemented for major Operational risks and losses.
• Coordinate and interact with functions such as Internal audit, BCM, Operations, Information security, Legal & compliance, Human Resources, etc.
• Quantify/model the Operational risks and calculate the local economic capital charge in the Group Operational Risk tool.
• Ensure the validation of the Operational risks deliverables by the business lines management.
• Share the results of Operational risk assessment with internal audit.
• Ensure that a second line of defense is effective on all Operational risks.
• Liaise with Audit to manage the impact of Audits on operational team, (timing scope) from annual plan to execution.
• Coordinate with Audit to agree on severity and impact of issues and to propose appropriate and effective MAPs for remediation in line with risk appetite.
• Challenge action owner on their actions, quality of the remediation, consistency of the proof with the expectations of audit.
• Coordinate, ensure and supervise that issues identification and measurement are performed by the business.
• Ensure that audit issues remediation plans are established and implemented.
• Manage audit issues remediation progress with issues owners.
• Review management action plan to ensure that we do not over commit.
• In relation with the risk management, use audit recommendation to refine company risk profile.
• Regularly share with top management audit findings, recommendation status, audit plan.
• 7-10 years of operational risk/audit remediation experience in the Information Technology industry.
• Strong written & oral communication skills.
• Ability to effectively work and communicate with counterparts from other regions internationally on Audit and Risk remediation.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently with modest supervision.
• Ability to execute a number of tasks, at times simultaneously, and with changing priorities.
• Ability to communicate well orally on technical topics with people of all skill-levels and rank.
• Ability to follow company defined processes and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree desired.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
AXA TECHNOLOGY SERVICES OVERVIEW
AXA Technology Services is the single IT service provider of all the AXA Group.
Founded in 2002, AXA Technology Services (AXA Tech) is a 100% subsidiary of the AXA Group which aims to provide IT infrastructure services to AXA entities worldwide. AXA Tech is now present in 15 countries and employs over 3,400 people. It manages around 1000 M€ in annual IT spending on behalf of AXA Group.