As a Senior Associate in Life Operations Client Relations, you will have extensive verbal and written interaction with policyholders, financial professionals, and state insurance regulators. This role is expected to be a substantive contributor to the team and must ensure that excellent client service is provided to both internal and external clients. Confidentiality and discretion are required consistently.
Essential job functions:
• Research, investigate, analyze, and respond to incoming complaints regarding life insurance products.
• Respond to inquiries involving general policy provisions, explanation of system generated correspondence, or basic requests for service.
• Administer ongoing signed legal settlements.
• Communicate with policyholders, sales agents, field management, and other service areas within Life Operations.
• Identify potential trends and raise flags when a complaint may indicate a potential problem impacting more than the policy being reviewed.
Other job functions:
• Manage incoming/outgoing requests, including cases assigned through workflow system and assignment emailed directly to analyst.
• Fax, e-mail, scan, copy, and distribute documents as required.
• Maintain accurate and organized files in compliance with record retention procedures and document preservation requests.
• Update case notes in various tracking tools.
• Provide assistance to other analysts and other business areas as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 2-4 years experience with life insurance products sufficient to develop a general knowledge and understanding of life insurance products, including term, whole life, variable life, and universal life contracts.
• 2-4 years experience responding to incoming customer complaints.
• Paralegal experience preferred
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
• Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments simultaneously and successfully, many with tight deadlines.
• Excellent oral communication skills; Uses written communication that is technically sound, grammatically correct.
• Strong decision making, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• Excellent attention to detail, extremely consistent in producing quality work.
• Ability to handle confidential matters.
• Ability to work with a sense of understanding and urgency.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision but also work well as part of a team.
• Willing to work with new processes and technology;
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.