Summary: (High Level Overview of position)
The Planning Support Manager manages the day-to-day operational support activities of the Advanced Practices group. Operational support activities include the processing of planning fees, overseeing the credentialing process, the submitting and tracking of Advertising Compliance submissions, and sales and metrics reporting. You will also coordinate pipeline and case status reports, and manage the aging process and define turnaround standards, and be responsible for ensuring Written Supervisory Procedures are maintained. The individual will also work closely with all other functional areas such as Operations, Legal/Compliance and IT and should display a working knowledge with project management skills.
• Support all aspects of the advanced practices process – including process flows, metrics reporting and supervisory controls.
• Resolve conflicts and complex issues in a cross-functional setting.
• Handle multiple tasks, initiatives or projects.
• Directly manage relationships with strategic internal partners to ensure effective communication and dissemination of information.
• Develop and analyze sales and metrics reports to support senior leadership
• influencing AXA Advisors’ advisory business.
• Ensure that proper management practices are adhered to by providing ongoing performance and career discussions, on‐time completion of relevant people processes, and fostering diversity and inclusion.
• Ad hoc projects as needed.
• 5-8 years' financial services experience, preferably with financial planning and/or advanced markets background (e.g., trust and estate planning, business planning, executive benefits, etc.).
• FINRA S7, S24, and S63/65 or S66 required
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Good working knowledge of retail financial services industry
• Strong experience with Microsoft Access, Excel and Project
• Working knowledge of insurance products (e.g., life, annuity and employer sponsored)
• Ability to work both independently and directly manage a small team.
• Detail oriented.
• Commitment to learning and expanding knowledge of financial services
• Experience working with Salesforce
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.