The Lead Manager of our Field Technology Support group is responsible for leading a group of technology support specialists. The WM Field Technology Support group serves as the primary conduit between AXA Information Technology and AXA Advisors, and is the main point of contact for field management and advisors on technology-related issues (lights-on support). Additionally, the group performs all necessary planning and implementation of new and/or enhanced field-facing technology (project management).
• Management of a small group of technology support specialists and project managers responsible for both lights-on support and rollout initiatives
• Provide leadership, direction and support to the Field Technology Support group
• Serve as the primary contact for field management and advisors regarding escalations of technology related issues
• Serve as a key relationship contact for technology related vendors
• Responsible for providing technology related updates and guidance to other areas including senior management.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining a strong overall technology support program
• Responsible for creating and maintaining all program reporting, procedures and best practices
• Responsible for monitoring all technology related projects to ensure proper delivery (meeting requirements on time and on budget)
• 8 or more years' digital/technology support experience
• 5 or more years' management experience
Minimum Education Required:
• Undergraduate Degree. MBA a plus
• PMP Certification and/or Six Sigma (a plus)
An ideal candidate must have a strong working knowledge of today’s most common advisor- and client-facing technology used within the financial services industry. Candidate should also have experience with management and supporting large digital and technology transformation efforts.
Technical & Personal Skills
• Strong experience delivering enterprise technology within in a financial services organization
• Strong technology background (support & deployment)
• Strong management capabilities
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills - Ability to produce "executive level" presentations, as needed
• Excellent all-round PC skills (I.e., Windows OS / Networks / General Hardware)
• Proven experience in managing large complex technology based projects
• Thorough knowledge and experience with waterfall and agile/scrum methodologies
• Experience with delivering business solutions with the Salesforce.com platform
• Experience with supporting the Ipipeline platform
• Experience working in a changing environment (priorities, demands, and timelines) and providing guidance and direction
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.