Candidate will be a member of AXA’s Customer Service team supporting AXA’s Employee Benefits business responsible for the following:
· Customer inquiries related to product, coverage and administration guidelines
· Group eligibility administration - additions, changes, terminations
· Employer billing inquiries related to invoice administration, reconciliation and website support
· Ad hoc technology support and training for Brokers, Employers and Employees related to AXA’s EB360 website and enrollment platform (bswift).
· Designated Employer relationship manager and point of contact for administrative support and escalations
In support of the above functions, candidates will:
· Contribute to definition of processes and documentation of written procedures.
· Meet service level agreements and support reporting on key performance metrics.
· Demonstrate expertise leveraging technology tools and platforms to conduct day to day job responsibilities
Customer Service team will have the support of AXA’s Operations and Technology team to implement all necessary technology support capabilities, including telephony, CRM and enrollment.
· Candidate must possess a Life & Health license
· Candidate must have Customer Service and Relationship Management experience with demonstrated proficiency in responding to customer requests, problem solving, processing administrative transactions and case management
· Candidate must possess a Customer centric mindset
· Candidate must have experience with Enrollment platforms, bswift platform a plus
· Demonstrates proficiency with leveraging technology to optimize Customer Service capabilities
· Strong written/verbal communication skills
· Ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.
· Possess a high level of reliability, responsibility and organization
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.