This position is primarily responsible for wholesaling to brokerage general agencies (BGAs) and personal producing general agencies (PPGAs). Provides education and sales support to BGAs and PPGAs to help drive the sale of AXA life insurance products.
Territory- IL, WI, MN, IA, MO, KY, ND, SD, NE, KS, CO
• Develops & maintains sales programs with assigned accounts in an assigned territory.
• Identifies client needs & coordinates efforts to service assigned accounts.
• Conducts sales promotion & product training meetings for assigned accounts & existing or prospective policyholders.
• Typically assigned an important territory.
• Responsible for the rollout of new products at assigned accounts
• Responsible for prospecting for new accounts.
· 5-8 years related experience
· Life & Health Insurance License, Series 6 or 7 & 63 licenses.
Strong sales skills & product knowledge.
· Exceptional communication skills
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.