As a case manager this candidate will be responsible for a wide range of processing including case management, financial and non-financial processing as well as administrative and reporting duties. This will include but is not limited to the following:
• Provide case management support to the sales for variable new business.
• Daily telephone and written communication with individuals at all levels to include internal and external clients.
• Conduct a thorough review of all applications to ensure product eligibility requirements are met and to identify outstanding Admin requirements.
• Process both internal & external contract replacements according to state and federal replacement regulations.
• Acts as the liaison between the Underwriting, AXA Advisors Financial Professionals, Broker/Broker General Agency to support customer service for COIL cases as they move through the New Business/Underwriting process.
• Coordination with other work units such as Underwriting, Life Licensing, ACHA, etc. Review Final Approval documents from underwriting and translate underwriting codes to issue policy.
• Process & Issue COIL policies including reissues.
• Communicate directly with Underwriter and Financial Professionals via phone and/or email to verify policy information.
• Set up and Issue 1035 Exchange Cases.
• Manage customer service requests, and provide technical and administrative support to customers.
• Responds to client service needs via multiple methods of contact (i.e. phone, email, written correspondence)
• Responsible for establishing, managing, and maintaining relationships with AXA Advisors/Brokers.
• Support and engagement of our customer centric goals.
• Quality reviews new policies and coordinate special mailing requests.
• Review requests for reinstatement for policies that have lapsed and reinstate when appropriate.
• Ability to work harmoniously in a small team environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Strong decision making skills
• Strong work ethic, demonstrates commitment, dedication, highly engaged and involved in the job
• Ability to remain calm and professional in all situations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility in a fast-paced environment of changing priorities/demanding circumstances
• Excellent time management skills
• Intermediate software skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Must be able to learn, retain, and follow a large amount of detailed instructions within a short period of time
• Work hours as necessary to meet business needs
•Must be able to cross check work and work in a manual systematic environment.
• Strong knowledge of variable products
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.