• Work closely with Portfolio Managers to support pre/post trade activities and portfolio management functions
• Facilitate smooth execution of rebalancing and transition trades
• Update various reports for all fund-of-funds and ETF portfolios
• Enhance portfolio attribution capabilities
• Participate in the ongoing Bloomberg integration
• Participate in the research and analysis of asset allocation and underlying fund selection
• Assist with documentation of underlying funds selection process
• Assist with Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) research
• Monitor and analyze investment risk and fund performance
• Actively participate in the 15c contract renewal process
• Assist in the preparation of Board materials
• Participate in due-diligence meetings
• Assist Portfolio Analytics Team as needed
• Ad’hoc request from different sub-units of the Funds Management Group
• 5+ years experience
• Experience with Bloomberg PORT is a plus.
• Excels at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and completing projects within time constraints
• Analytical and quantitative skills
• Diligent, enthusiastic and result-orientated
• Knowledge and interest in investments, asset allocation and portfolio management
• Familiar with various applications such as Bloomberg, MorningstarDirect, Lipper, Microsoft Office
• BA in economics, finance, business administration, mathematics preferred
• Work towards CFA, CFP, CLU designations a plus
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.