The Lead Manager, Retirement Plan Product Marketing will lead product and distribution marketing for AXA’s open architecture mutual fund product.
• Initiate, create and maintain sales and marketing materials and marketing programs that support AXA’s mutual fund offering in the employer sponsored market.
• Support product refreshes with development of required collateral and marketing programs
• Together with market Segment Leads, initiate and oversee all steps of development and execution of integrated marketing programs for AXA Retirement 360SM:
o Early engagement in the product development process
o Develop customer insights, including initiation of marketing research as needed to support the development process
o Articulation of value proposition to target customers and other key stakeholders (e.g., advisors, consultants, firm gatekeepers )
o Develop strategic brief, built on deep understanding of needs of end customers and key stakeholders. Define required elements for promotion plan across mediums (print, online, digital)
o Develop success metrics and measure results of new promotional materials and integrated campaigns. Continuously track performance and implement improvements.
• Align execution of all marketing programs to AXA’s overarching brand positioning
• Partner closely with cross functional teams on all AR360 marketing initiatives: Retirement Plan Services (RPS) Product Development, sales & distribution, Communications, Brand & Customer Insights, Digital & Multichannel, Direct Marketing, Analytics
• Minimum 4-year degree
• 6+ years in financial services product marketing
• 2+ years experience in Retirement Plan product marketing
• Strong knowledge of retirement and mutual fund products
• Experience developing and managing product marketing campaigns for relevant audiences, including plan consultants, advisors, sponsors, and participants
• Proven track record of driving tangible business results through marketing initiatives
• Proven track record of partnering with business lines to drive business results.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong relationships across the organization.
• Strong influencing skills
• Excellent project management skills
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.