Build Your Career with Us
In the Branch Digital Advisor role, Financial Professionals are assigned to existing clients, who have selected AXA Equitable, an affiliate of AXA Advisors, as a product provider for their financial plan. This gives them access to prospects in a virtual setting to help clients identify and accomplish their financial goals.
AXA Advisors’ Branch Digital Advisors are relationship builders, equipped with the knowledge and experience to deliver customized, objective financial advice and strategies that can help meet their clients’ evolving needs and are designed to address their financial goals in a tech savvy world. Their clients mainly consist of a targeted market segment of existing AXA clients which are assigned to a Financial Professional in this program. These Financial Professionals work with their clients remotely through virtual meetings to provide full service to AXA Advisors clients.
If you have…
- A demonstrated track record of success
- Educational, sales, and/or negotiation experience
- An “entrepreneurial spirit”
- Excellent communication skills
And you are….
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic, trustworthy, and confident
- An educator by nature
- Self-driven and result oriented
What you can expect…
- A market to work with to build a strong client base
- A competitive salary, benefits package, and bonus opportunities
- Access to marketing and planning tools and resources
- Multi-tiered training curriculum
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today and build your career with AXA Advisors as a Branch Digital Advisor.
Securities offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC. Annuity and insurance products offered through AXA Network, LLC. AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member SIPC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.