Support the set-up of ERISA and non-ERISA 403(b) and 457(b) Plans on the administration system and coordinate the receipt and distribution of funds and payroll files between financial institutions, plans sponsors, plan participants and third party investment providers.
Analyze funds and payroll files to ensure contributions balance and meet IRS regulation requirements. Resolve all discrepancies identified. This includes correction actions that may be required under the IRS regulations.
• Strong technology skills
• Excellent with Microsoft Excel and other types of files
• Basic financial services industry knowledge
• Detail oriented and excellent quality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent account reconciliation skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Ability to solve complex problems
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to identify and initiate process improvements
• Ability to quickly learn complex systems
• Experience with in the employer sponsored marketplace and with the regulations that govern these markets is a plus
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.