AXA Equitable is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA Equitable family.
- In current Branch Manager role at least 2 years
- 10+ years' AXA retail field management experience
- Life & Health licenses; Series 7, 24, 53 and 66 or 63/65 registrations required.
Qualifications & Industry Knowledge
- Extensive leadership experience with ability to manage and motivate a decentralized organization
- Excellent communications skills and a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with sales associates, peers, employees and management at all levels of the organization
- Exhibits resolution skills, creative thinking & demonstrates flexibility when dealing with various work environments
- Deep understanding of compliance requirements and industry regulations
- Supervisory experience required
- Sales planning expertise
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
The Regional President is responsible for directing a sales organization within a specific geographic area within the United States including supervision of Branch Managers. Regional Presidents are appointed for a maximum of two years and based in the field with key responsibilities to drive sales, recruiting, Financial Professional development, and manager development. The Regional President will work closely with the Branch Managers in the assigned region to develop annual operating plans and direct branches to achieve desired financial goals (e.g., sales revenue, expenses, branch productivity / persistency, and Financial Professional recruiting /retention). This position requires extensive travel within a region in the United States and Puerto Rico. The candidate must have a personal compliance record free of significant discipline or a pattern of customer complaints as well as a history of recent branch examinations free of significant or persistent deficiencies in the sole discretion of the company.
Primary Regional Duties
- Identify and attract Financial Professionals and sales managers in assigned region on a continuous basis
- Develop and retain successful Financial Professionals and sales managers
- Promote and support the exchange of sales ideas, concepts and company value proposition
- Drive new programs and tools to support advisor and management growth, development and retention
- Act as a diversity champion for the region
- Establish supportive relationships with Branch Managers
- Assist in delivering best practices to develop and maintain a talented pool of potential first line managers and build bench strength for the branches within the assigned region
- Ensure that activities are in line with company guidelines and compliance
- Supervise and coach field leadership
- Attract, manage & develop Branch Managers, SVPs, and District Managers
- Develop plans with Branch Managers to increase regional/branch production
Size & Scope of Area (function supervised/number of employees)
- Manage multiple branch offices across the country
- Typically between 10-12 geographically dispersed branches with satellite offices in multiple locations
- Branch Managers 10-15, District Managers 40-80
- 1,000 to 2,000 Financial Professionals
- 100-250 employees