• Manage all aspects of Association Business Sales Desk to achieve stated sales and premium goals for the Association Retirement Plan, Individual and protection products in the affinity small business marketplace.
• Manage and develop a small (and growing) team of three sales professionals
• Oversee and manage all prospecting activities, including the development of national and distributed marketing campaigns
• Regularly communicate with members of Associations to sell financial products and maintain existing contracts
• Analyze sales metrics and CRM data and present information to senior management
• Manage all State Insurance and FINRA sales filing requirements
• 6-8 years of sales experience in the Defined Contributions market with sales management experience preferred
• Series 7, 66, 24 or 6, 63, 65, 26 and Life licenses.
• Strong knowledge of 401(k), individual annuity and life insurance products, including product structure, sales strategies and industry regulations
• Ability and proven track record of coaching, training and motivating sales professionals
• Background in sales data analysis
• Have a strong working knowledge with the pension provisions of the Internal Revenue Code and ERISA, individual annuity products and sales techniques.
• Be able to present the features of the various AXA-Equitable pension products.
• Be aware of the world of investments and of 401(k) competitors’ offerings.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills required.
• Be self-motivated and able to communicate with all levels of management.
• Business travel required.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.