Our Service Center is currently seeking talented individuals to join our team. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) position handles various types of incoming inquiries, via telephone from clients, regarding traditional/term life insurance products as well as variable life insurance products impacted by the financial markets. CSRs will be expected to learn and execute multiple processes/procedures and services, with collaboration from Floor Support when assistance is needed. Qualified individual must have the ability to multi-task and be able to navigate multiple administrative systems, including but not limited to; Windows XP, Access Database programs, product specific legacy/updating systems, internet/intranet, image and workflow system, etc., and perform basic calculations using on-line tools.
The CSR will be responsible for answering an average of 45-55 inbound calls per day, ranging from simple requests to market sensitive complex inquiries from Clients and Financial Professionals. Successful candidate will deliver exceptional customer service while adhering to Attendance guidelines, Quality, Productivity, Availability, ACW, and Adherence goals established by the department. The position requires active participation and successful completion of customer service training and other training to remain current with operational policies, new products and procedures. The Contact Center is open from 8AM-7PM Monday-Friday. Work schedule will be determined every 2-weeks and will fluctuate daily within the hours of operation.
• A strong commitment to our customers.
• Ability to work alone and with a team in a highly structured environment.
•Prior customer service experience with superior customer service skills.
• Ability to research and effectively utilize available knowledge/ product resources.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to provide appropriate and understandable responses to resolve customer inquiries via the phone, by utilizing research and analytical skills.
• Ability to learn and retain a large amount of detailed information within a short period of time.
• Ability to multitask and use multiple systems simultaneously.
• Strong work ethic, demonstrates commitment, dedication, highly engaged and involved in the job.
• High degree of professionalism; inclusive and collaborative work style.
• Exceptional quality and service focus; highly productive and performance-driven.
• Flexible/Adaptable – ability to work effectively in a variety of situations and respond to change in a positive manner.
• Successfully manage a heavy call volume and sedentary nature of job. Required to sit at a workstation while on the telephone for 80% - 85% of the working day.
• Reliable; ability to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
• Knowledge in life insurance with an understanding of the financial market is a plus.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.