• Lead operation and staff to achieve optimum service and utilization of resources.
• Provide direction, coaching, set expectations and manage the performance of the team.
• Monitor and report on productivity trends to improve efficiencies.
• Assist team members with strategic development of workflow, time management and organizational skills.
• Prepare and manage an annual Claim Office budget, establish and monitor expense control program.
• Acknowledge success of team members and build a culture of engagement and teamwork.
• Lead with the highest degree of integrity, confidentiality, and objectivity, ensuring thorough, timely and accurate fraud investigations.
• Coach and develop each representative on his or her communication/interaction with the client or the advisor. Utilizing coaching and mentoring as needed, he / she will conduct one-on-one sessions on a regular basis to determine best steps to improve performance in order to meet their goals. In addition they should promote the continued behaviors of those associates performing above goal. Host bi-weekly team meetings.
• Responsible for promotions/salary actions, recruiting/ hiring and terminations. Manage overtime, headcount and recognition budgets for assigned area. Collaborate with HR business partners to administer timely performance management action as needed.
• Engage with departmental projects, technology installs, process improvement initiatives and other key business partners and share this information with your team and peers.
Thorough knowledge of product features and transaction processing. Proven leadership skills; demonstrate ability to lead and motivate others to achieve results.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.