NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
· Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the group benefits space
· Candidate must have expertise in the mechanics that drive group benefit product Quoting and Proposal generation
· Candidate must have Product expertise and Underwriting expertise across the following Ancillary Group Benefits offerings - Life/AD&D, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Deductible Gap, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity
· Candidate must have project management and implementation experience with large technology projects
· Strong process definition and analysis skills
· Strong written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel, external vendors, wholesalers, brokers and agents.
· Ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.
Possess a high level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness.
Position will work collaboratively with Underwriting, Product, Sales and Operations to define, implement and manage the end to end quote and proposal platform and supporting process.
Manage the EB Quote and Proposal tool as follows:
· Own overall program management and prioritization processes throughout the full lifecycle of the platform
· Work side-by-side with AXA’s IT team and AXA’s quoting vendor to define and implement business requirements, platform interfaces and integration with downstream proposal generation tool.
· Build and maintain optimal design of EB proposal output in partnership with Product, Sales and Marketing
· Define, document and execute user acceptance testing in partnership with multiple business and IT stakeholders
· Administer production support functions, including vendor management, quality control, issue escalation, new product features introduction, state approvals and general training for internal and external stakeholders.
This role will involve partnerships across employee benefits, complex business rules and a highly optimized user experience. Candidate will be required to rationalize requirements within the larger business context and manage impact to downstream and upstream systems.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA Equitable family.