NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least five, typically seven or more years of technical experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications and network protocols or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC or equivalent) strongly preferred
• Strong stakeholder skills, with the ability to communicate technically with IT and security experts, but also effectively translate issues and risks into clear and understandable business language
• Familiarity with security related tools, including, but not limited to, the areas of penetration testing, password management, infrastructure, file share management, threat intelligence and detection and vulnerability identification and management.
• Advises on information security opportunities that can be utilized or adapted to meet business area objectives.
• Analyze current security vulnerabilities within the organization, communicate impact based on potential risk, and drive remediation efforts.
• Receives general supervision from the Information Security Operations Manager/Director and is competent to work at the highest level of all phases of information security activities while working on own most of the time.
• Provide security operations, metrics & reports
• Work with project teams on matters related to operations of the security technology to ensure seamless operational transition post implementation.
• Deliver on security related projects
• SME for Help Desk Security Operations Tickets
• Role requires occasional off-hours support
• Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA Equitable family.