Knack. Change the game.
AXA has partnered with Knack, a technology company that uses games to match people with job opportunities that leverage their strengths. Your gameplay can provide insight into your potential for success in a career at AXA, and gives you an opportunity to learn more about your talents. Participation is voluntary. If you decide not to play Knack, it will not have any effect on your candidacy for an AXA opportunity.
1. Download KnackUp through your App store on your Apple or Android device.
2. Sign up for a Knack account.
3. Play 1 game or all 3 (got to “Games” in KnackUp). Each game should take about 10 minutes. The more Knack games you play, the more focused your results will be.
4. If you would like your knacks to be considered in the application process, you can showcase your talents by entering the code “AXAPSA” in KnackUp (go to “Code”) or you can connect with the opportunity in the “Jobs” section of KnackUp.
5. What to look for to see if you have an aptitude for a role as an AXA Internal Wholesaler
> If you play Dashi Dash, look for “Sales”
> If you play Dashi Dash and Meta Maze look for “Financial Advisor” and/or “Customer Focus”
> On any game, look for “problem solving”, “numbers”, “diligence”, “extraversion”, “self-confidence”, “resourcefulness”, and/or “leadership initiative”.
The Product Sales Associate (PSA) role is an introductory position into the fast-paced and challenging financial wholesale career path, specifically focused on variable annuity sales. PSA candidates are enrolled into a 6 week training program where they learn the fundamentals of variable annuities, product positioning, and advanced sales techniques. Concurrent with product training, PSA candidates are required to pass the Series 6 and Series 63 examinations. Once properly licensed, PSA’s will provide inbound phone queue coverage, responding to product, sales and marketing questions presented by brokers calling the department’s 800 number. Upon the availability of a geographically-focused territory, eligible PSA’s will transition into a Regional Sales Associate (RSA) position.
The RSA works directly with an external business partner in a geographical sales territory, typically tailored to a specified niche group of financial professionals. These niche groups, or channels, include; Broker/Dealer, Banks, Financial Planner Firms, Property & Casualty, and Retail. The RSA is responsible for creating and managing new and existing relationships with financial professionals to increase revenue of AXA’s products throughout the respective territory. This is accomplished through a consultative sales approach providing financial insight and product expertise via the telephone. This position requires an individual who possesses a competitive drive to succeed, excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for sales.
The AXA Distributors sales desk prides itself on countless career advancement opportunities that have helped to develop an excellent reputation as a coveted professional launching point. Numerous tenured RSAs have integrated into other departments within AXA, including; External Wholesale, Marketing, Information Technology, Finance, Compliance, Product Development, Operations, and Management.
• Perform as a relationship builder by utilizing excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Educate and promote the effortlessness of doing business with AXA Distributors
• Exhibit a competitive drive to succeed
• Act as a liaison between the home office and Regional Vice Presidents in the field
• Maintain an effective sales opportunity pipeline for respective territories
• Work closely with Regional Vice President to craft and execute an appropriate business plan to maximize territory revenues
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required
• Series 6, 63 (passed within 90 days of start date) and Life Licenses within 120 days of start date.
• Experience in the financial or investment management industry is preferred but not required
• Complete and pass the AXA Distributors Training Program
• Must have the ability to work in a challenging and collaborative environment
• Proven ability to pay attention to detail and multi-task
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the AXA products, the variable annuity wholesale industry, and competitive landscape
• 1- 2 Years of experience in sales/marketing is preferred but not required
• High-level of computer proficiency
• Exhibit a coachable demeanor and positive attitude
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a cohesive team
• Demonstrated success in negotiation, persuasion, and solutions-based selling
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility to handle multiple priorities while maintaining a high degree of professionalism
• Extremely granular attention to detail
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.