Join our team
We are looking for a Java expert willing to learn and get deeper knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform. We will provide you with an adequate salesforce.com training to be able to work with the AXA Group Solutions Salesforce.com (SFDC) Center of Excellence (CoE).
AXA Group Solutions Salesforce.com Center of Excellence
AXA Group Solutions launched the Salesforce.com Center of Excellence back in 2011 and its objective is to be a motor of new digital opportunities by helping the AXA Group world wide in their implementation and maintenance of their Salesforce.com and Force.com initiatives while achieving the following goals:
- Developing re-usable assets and implementation standards to reduce overall time-to-market.
- Increase Business convergence and adoption model for best practices.
- Participate in the technical conception of Salesforce.com developed solution.
- Configure Salesforce.com solution and make the specific development required (APEX, Visualforce, Batch/real time integrations, mobile development…)
- Develop, enhance, debug, support, analyze, maintain and test new or existing functionality on Salesforce.com implemented solutions.
- Communicate with Saleforce.com & CRM CoE team when necessary to troubleshoot and solve advanced and complex technical issues.
- Partner with various internal teams to assist solving technical problems and issues when necessary.
- Provide assistance and/or take ownership of escalated or complex issues or problems and follow through to resolution.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing technology solutions including integrations with other enterprise software solutions.
- Participate in all phases of the solution implementation
- Work independently to make decisions regarding resolution of issues.
- Write clear and concise functional and technical specifications, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Provide technical leadership
We are expecting from you
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Highly experienced in Java development.
- Team player. Accessible, friendly and easy-going personality besides having honesty, pragmatism and openness in your DNA.
- Not afraid to challenge current ideas or processes. We are all part of a team and we work, learn, grow and, after all, have fun together.
- Preference to write readable and maintainable code.
- Written and spoken English. We do not require any formal title but as you will be continuously working with colleagues around the world, would be good if you can communicate with them.
- No prior knowledge on salesforce.com is required, but any previous experience will be appreciated.
- Node.js, Angular & feeling comfortable creating and consuming API’s.
- Experience building mobile applications or building structures that support mobility by understanding cross-browser development (Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox in particular).
- Experience with data migration, integration techniques and tools.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task.
- Used to work remotely with teams around the world.