This position is primarily to ensure a smooth transition from pre-sale (prospect identification, usage of SalesForce, quote preparation and presentation) to post sale implementation, followed by on-going account service as needed.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with brokers/AXA Advisors and customers.
- Meet business growth targets and annual retention targets through cross & up selling, and customer loyalty goals through Customer satisfaction surveys with brokers and Benefit Administrators (BA).
- Together with the Sales Rep review request for proposal and obtain any additional information that is needed from the broker and discuss with them the appropriate plan(s) to fit the client’s requests and review standard plan designs and generate accurate proposals.
- During implementation the account manager needs to understand the sold case parameters up front so they can be engaged as necessary throughout implementation (less so on smaller end of market). Stays informed throughout the implementation so there is a smooth transition to the AM after implementation.
- Once notification of sale is received from broker/sales executive, conduct expectation call with broker/customer, and prepare and send all case essentials to the broker/customer.
- Meet time/quality metrics around the proposal and case implementation process.
- Ensure always having high quality of data in Salesforce (CRM)
- Responds to caller inquiries regarding company products, plan design, rates, procedures, and underwriting rules. Facilitate warm transfer of service issues to the appropriate service teams.
- Perform general office duties and meet with brokerage community as needed.
- Demonstrate along the process proactive behavior and exercise initiative in solving problems.
- Contribute to the delivery of timely sales-oriented support services, as requested by sales executives, account service consultants, and enrollment services management.
- Evaluate activity with Sales Executives to identify hot prospects and target call activity.
- Lead renewal strategy for each client and partner with the broker/AXA Advisor and Benefit Administrator (BA)
- Understand AXA’s business processes, including underwriting guidelines, products and claims processing and work closely together with the TPAs
Drives favorable outcomes for clients, brokers, AXA Advisors, and others through effective internal partnering with IT/Operations and Product Development/Underwriting, along with outsourced TPA’s.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.