This position has two primary responsibilities:
1) Operate as the primary bswift support resource for AXA’s external customers (employers, PEO’s, exchanges, brokers, advisors) answering questions related to platform features, enrollment and employer specific reporting. Resource will dedicate specific focus on employers during the plan onboarding process.
2) Execute plan configuration for group benefit products on the bswift application. Product set includes both AXA and non-AXA products including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and additional ancillary products.
This position will participate in test case creation, testing, provide quality checks on enrollment setup and feeds to TPA’s and participate in improving the customer experience for enrollment. This position will also be responsible for maintaining training and configuration processes and procedures. Candidates will need to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Bswift platform and plan configuration. Good communication skills are a must. Ability to learn new systems and understand configuration is critical. Accuracy, completeness and successful bswift configuration is mandatory for this role.
· 4 year College Degree.
· Experience with an online employee enrollment tool such as bswift is a plus.
· Experience with Major Medical and/or Ancillary Benefit products or group benefits is required.
· Very good data entry skills using web-based applications.
· Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Knowledge of SQL, SQL based database query tools and IBM BlueWorks is a plus.
· Very good analysis skills.
· Experience with online application testing and creation of test cases. Prior experience with .csv or text file creation is a plus.
· Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel, external vendors, brokers and agents if required.
· Ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.
· Experience with presentations or demonstrations to multiple audiences.
· Possess a high level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness.
· Ability to work well during high volume sales periods.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.