• Technical oversight of selected AXA US security projects, allocation of resources, monitoring of budgets and reports on progress, and secures funding.
• Reporting of project portfolio status including exceptions and escalations as required.
• Liaise with AXA Group, IT, and business partner to realize project delivery and meet stakeholder expectation.
• Ensure successful information security program lifecycle execution and monitoring of selected security projects/program.
• Contributes to maintaining the funding model for sharing of information security costs between AXA Group.
· Manage selected AXA Group Security Initiatives and deliverables.
· Issue and security management analysis.
• Oversee and drive remediation of selected information, security related risks, deficiencies, gaps or issues.
• Plan, test and control deployment and verification process.
• Provide input to application and infrastructure production support of the deployed process/systems as required.
• Coordinate selected activities relating to IT security risk management.
• Support governance and stakeholder management.
• Maintain security budget and funding model between the entity and Group
• Perform additional responsibilities as requested to meet overall business objectives
Relevant Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited college or university or a related discipline and at least eight, typically ten or more years of related work experience
Familiar with Information Security frameworks such as: NIST, ISO 27000, SANS
Typically requires at least 8 years of relevant information security experience, with two years in a management position
At least two years supervising technical staff
Experience in managing matrixed teams comprised of on-shore and offshore resources that are geographically distributed
Demonstrated problem solving and business analysis skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
Program Management, PMP Certification preferred.
People and team management experience
Ability to work well under time constraints and with multiple projects
Good understanding of Information Security
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.