The position serves as a front line Manager, overseeing the day to day activities within the Participant Call Center and Unbundled service teams. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following activities.
· Recognized as a technical resource providing direct management support to the Associates with the Retirement Plan Services Participant Call Center and Basic Service Retirement Plan Account Managers. Will conduct frequent team level meetings as well as individual coaching sessions with the various team members.
· Handles escalated calls with minimal direction and supervision from Director. Responsible for overseeing the service recovery process. For those escalations that need to be referred to the Director, document the history of the request and provide remediation recommendations.
· Provide daily oversight of the day to day call center and workflow activities. Cultivate and support Unbundled RPAMs with complex issues and successful client relationship management.
· Oversees daily workflow for the Participant Service teams ensuring SLAs are met. Provide monthly reporting of individual staff production and quality to management.
· Oversees the overall Quality Assurance process within the teams. Provides QA for complex casework as well as performs participant call QA based on established criteria. Provides feedback to team and escalates training deficiencies to Director.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.