• Performs strategically to meet company's Business Continuity Planning (BCP) needs.
• Participates in all BCP and Disaster Recovery drills.
• Issues BCP plans for all business units annually.
• Assists business units in defining business recovery needs.
• Networks with BCP Peers, particularly in Financial Services and Insurance firms.
• Ensures that all corporate locations are exercised annually.
• Understands the needs of each business unit, and translates those needs into viable recovery solutions.
• Provides counsel and advice to senior management frequently.
• Provide leadership to the company in times of crisis.
• Keeps business areas advised of regulatory changes, and appropriately reacts to changes across business lines which may impact or alter strategies or plans.
Bachelor's degree in related field.
Knowledge of access and surveillance systems as well as fully functional understanding of local, state and federal entities.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.