• Lead the overall development and execution of the CISO organization’s data protection strategy.
• Lead CISO efforts to align organization to industry security frameworks and best practices.
• Assist with the development and implementation of the CISO organization’s information security policies and standards while ensuring alignment to the overall corporate business strategy.
• Assist with CISO efforts in the analysis of industry, state, federal and international regulations and ensuring company compliance.
• Assist in the development of the CISO organization’s metrics and reporting strategies in order to effectively communicate successes and progress of the security program.
• Assist in the development of the information security training and awareness program for the CISO organization.
• Assist in the development of the CISO communication strategy.
• Assist in the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) for the CISO organization.
• Assist in the remediation of risks, deficiencies, gaps or issues as needed.
• Participate in company risk assessments as assigned.
• Track and report on information security related issues and risks.
• Partner with business area leaders as needed.
• Performs additional responsibilities as requested to meet overall business objectives.
• ISACA, SANS/GIAC or CISSP certifications required.
• Strong background in IT risk analysis, auditing and/or information security practices with experience in financial/insurance industries.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to plan and execute on project plans.
• Ability to deliver work with minimum supervision and effectively operate in a dynamic global organization.
• Information security awareness training experience.
• Strong knowledge of risks and risk mitigation strategies.
• Strong knowledge of laws, regulations and standards that govern information security practices and frameworks such as ISO, NIST, SANS CSC, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with shifting deadlines and priorities under limited supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively, internally and externally with all levels across the company including executive management.
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, management information systems, information security or related field is preferred.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.