- Responsible for delivery, process implementation & oversight of a newly formed Test Data Management practice within AXA's QA Center of Excellence
- The Test Data Management lead will coordinate the work of highly decentralized application teams while implementing a demand management operating model that proactively sources & manages test data on multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to negotiate/manage competing priorities absolutely necessity.
- Experience in test data management & environment provisioning required, including data stewardship, data acquisitin technologies, and virtualization concepts.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence without authority.
- Ability to develop & deliver key performance indicators in the area of test data delivery
- Subject Matter Expert on Software Quality Assurance and Testing practices.
- Provide QA SME and mentoring to large size multi-tier application systems implementation.
- Understanding of technology trends in testing as it pertains to automation, performance & DevOps.
- May lead or direct the work of cross-functional team members, including vendor teams
- Maintain thorough understanding of platforms and application across technologies
- Works with vendors on the procurement and utilization of consultant or offshore staff
- May be responsible for the management of a team of test data analysts, with focus & emphasis on enterprise coordination to drive down cost of rework
- Ability to seamlessly lead multiple concurrent initiatives,understand release integration points, and manage a work product accordingly.
- 8-12 year’s general business experience
- 4-8 years of quality assurance experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Monitor project deliverables, prioritizes, activities to meet implementation date.
- Synthesize Test Results information to determine software quality trends.
- Mentor QA staff on the project team and help facilitate/mitigate issues.
- Sets the direction for the quality assurance work streams with regard to process, deliverables and time lines.
- Provides oversight, coordination & documentation of master test planning at a project or program components, including E2E test coordination
- Analyzes, defines and documents testing requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, controls, and outputs. Designs testing framework including scope, tools, data and methodologies to apply for highly complex and broad application systems.
- Defines timetables and project plans; analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and effort to provide QA for complex, singular applications
- Responsible for monitoring 'best practices' for quality assurance and control methodologies and tools, based on senior strategy.
- Utilizes extensive expertise in testing practices, tools and application architectures to ensure optimum quality of highly complex business systems.
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry with explicit experience in life insurance
- ISTQB or CSQE certification a plus but not required
- Proficient to the level of expert in multiple test automation tools (individual contributor).
- Experience working with Agile teams & measuring quality in a shared ownership environment
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.