AXA’s Sourcing & Procurement team provides support to the business by providing guidance and governance related to the management of third parties. This team is at the forefront of major company initiatives with primary responsibility for negotiations, risk assessment, contracting and ongoing vendor management of the organization’s third party contracts. We have state of the art tools and a strong centralized team. Through the use of contemporary technology platforms, the Sourcing and Procurement team partners with vendors in a manner that minimizes risk while providing the best value for the negotiated price. We collaborate with our other AXA entities to leverage global spend and best practices.
This is an excellent environment and role for an individual with a background in sourcing or vendor management who is interested in continuing their development and gaining experience in vendor management. The ideal candidate is a self starter and a great collaborator with demonstrated success working in a business partnering capacity. You should be dedicated, curious, creative and willing to be a true partner to the business.
This individual reports to Senior Director – Vendor Management COE. This individual will be responsible for the vendor risk assessments working closely with the vendors, subject matter experts and the sourcing team. The Lead Manager works closely with the vendors to obtain relevant data in order to assess vendors across a several risk elements.
• Develops and executes a vendor risk monitoring strategy aligned to the overall vendor risk assessment strategy and with Company standard requirements.
• Develops and maintains the vendor risk questionnaires and coordinates the collection and analysis of responses with the vendor managers and subject manager experts.
• Executes the assessment of vendors using state of the art technology.
• Monitors the progress of any actions resulting from the vendor risk assessments and coordinates the final resolution with the owner.
• Maintains and reports on all relevant vendor risk assessment data to evidence alignment with Company standard requirements and to assess vendor risk levels on a continuous basis. This information is shared with the business areas, the CPO and AXA Group.
• Master or Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business
• 6-8 years of experience in finance, reporting
• Experience with reporting tools i.e. Tableau, Siebel, Ariba, Microsoft
• Excellent Project management experience
• Excellent Reporting skills
• Risk Assessment knowledge
• Strong financial, analytical and business acumen
• Team skills
• Procurement and strategic sourcing knowledge is a plus
• Ability to deliver in a timely manner with a high degree of quality
• Ability to quickly develop & maintain relationships
• Communication, networking and interpersonal skills
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.