The Senior/Lead Manager, Client Online Engagement, is an integral member of the Digital and Multichannel team at AXA Equitable. This individual will be responsible for developing innovative online experiences to increase client satisfaction, improve retention and drive cross/up sales.
The ideal candidate will need to establish strong cross functional partnerships and influence change at all levels of the organization by developing recommendations that will drive incremental value for the business and drive AXA Equitable’s digital and multichannel strategy. In addition, he/she should be comfortable in a high performance, fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Develop engaging online experiences in close partnership with each line of business and distribution to drive cross sales and up sales with existing clients
- Identify best practices from digital and multichannel efforts, including adoption trends, cost reduction opportunities, test design and consumer insights
- Work closely with Marketing analytic team to develop customer centric experiences and activate engagement with AXA’s target segments by developing personalized recommendations based on client segment needs
- Directly develop program learning plans for digital and multichannel adoption efforts, including measures for success (KPIs) and test design
- Develop multichannel communication plan that activates core segments and helps improve the client’s experience including content development and campaign management
- The ideal individual will possess and BA/BS undergraduate degree and an MBA (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years leading program management efforts
- Minimum 4 to 7 years’ experience working within Financial Services or ecommerce
- Success in the position is highly dependent on the individual’s performance across 4 key competency dimensions: program management, leadership, relationship management and execution
- Well-developed analytical skills, proven leadership skills, superb written and verbal communication skills with commitment to quality are a must
- The ability to tie execution to strategy and demonstrate business value is critical to success
- This is a fast-paced environment, which often requires the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. The individual must have a strong ability to execute and deliver results
- The individual should be a self-starter with strong-problem solving skills
- Exceptional analytic, written and verbal communications skills
- Extremely pro-active, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of them
- Extremely resourceful and tenacious gathering information from across the organization; comfortable multi-tasking
- Extremely organized with unfailing attention to detail
- High level of comfort/ease interacting with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional PowerPoint and Excel a must (demonstrating advanced use of charts, graphs)
NOTE: AXA Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA Equitable is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA Equitable family.