Join AXA Advisors, LLC –
As an affiliate of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY,NY) and a member of the AXA Group*, one of the world's most admired financial services organizations with 92 billion Euros in revenue as of December 31, 2014, AXA Advisors is positioned to offer highly motivated, achievement-driven individuals an opportunity to grow a thriving practice.
- Analyzing financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for helping clients meet their financial objectives.
- Answering clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial products, services and strategies.
- Building and maintaining client bases, keeping current client strategies up-to-date and acquiring new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Contacting clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
- Explaining and documenting for clients the types of services that are to be provided and the responsibilities to be taken by the personal financial professional.
- Guiding clients in the gathering of information such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and trust documents.
- Implementing financial planning** recommendations, or refer clients to other professionals who can assist them with plan implementation.
- Interviewing clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a suitable financial strategy.
Individuals who excel at AXA Advisors come from many different professional backgrounds including:
- Strong business background and personal history of success
- Integrity, a dedicated work ethic and the desire to help others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 registrations are preferred
- Advanced degrees or designations such as MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC are advantageous.
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
GE- 105091 (6/15) (Exp 6/17)
AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
* ”AXA Group” refers to AXA, a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, together with its direct and indirect consolidated subsidiaries.
**Fee based and Non-fee Based Financial Planning is offered by Financial Professionals who are Investment Advisor Representatives.