• Assessment of both Life and Medical claims in accordance with policy contract and guidelines.
•Ensuring emails and telephone call enquiries are well-managed and respond in a timely manner.
• Ensuring claim is assessed correctly in accordance to policy contract and guideline and approved within Authority Limit given.
• Ensuring claim settlement is concluded within the agreed Turnaround Time (TAT).
• Continuous communication with both internal and external customer and providing the required support with the objective of providing quality claim service experience.
• Assist to provide necessary information and ad-hoc assignment to Senior Manager / Manager to allow for accurate and timely submission of reports to management.
• Investigate and escalate technical claim issue as and when experienced.
• To initiate improvement of process, workflows or system on a continuous basis
• A recognised Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
• Minimum of 3 – 4 years of related work experience in the insurance industry, preferably experience with handling Group Hospital & Surgical and Life Claims.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work independently and a fast learner, able to grasp processes and system quickly.
• Able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a face-paced environment.
• Strong customer orientation, team player.