We are seeking highly motivated and achievement-driven individuals to join our growing team of approximately 5000 financial professionals. Entry level and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply for this role. The Financial Professional is a relationship-driven position that provides the opportunity to build relationships and help individuals and families make strong financial decisions to impact their future positively. If you enjoy building relationships and networking and have a desire for high earnings potential, the Financial Professional position is an ideal position for you.
The Financial Professional will be primarily focused on growing their own financial services practice with the support and strength of one of the nation’s leading financial services firms. The work environment for a Financial Professional is fast paced, energetic and enthusiastic and is ideal for likeminded individuals.
As an AXA Advisors Financial Professional, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
At AXA Advisors, training is an on-going process. We help our Financial Professionals of all levels gain the knowledge they need to take their business to the next level. You will participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge and skill training. We encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry, including CFP®, Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter.
Specific responsibilities for the Financial Professional will include:
· Analyzing financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives.
· Providing information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
· Building and maintaining client base, keeping client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis.
· Contacting clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
· Providing knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality service
In order to qualify and be successful in the Financial Professional position, you do not need to have a degree in finance or economics. What we do need is a financial professional who is a results-driven self-starter who possesses the desire to help families and individuals plan for and protect their financial futures. The most successful candidates find fulfillment in knowing that their efforts are making a difference in people’s lives.
Requirements for the Financial Professional position include:
· Individual who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
· Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
· Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships
· Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
· A four-year college degree is preferred and relevant professional FINRA securities registrations are a plus. If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain them, under the sponsorship of AXA Advisors: state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations
· MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
Part of what makes the Financial Professional opportunity great is the emphasis on work/life balance. We understand that many people in this role may have significant responsibilities in their life outside of work. If you are putting in the effort required to be successful in this role, we want to make sure you do not miss out on these responsibilities by allowing our professionals to make flexible schedules.
As a member of the global AXA Group, “AXA Group” refers to AXA, a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, together with its direct and indirect consolidated subsidiaries, including AXA Equitable. AXA Group is a worldwide leader in financial protection and wealth management. AXA's operations are diverse geographically, with major operations in Europe, North America and the Asia/Pacific Area.
AXA Advisors is positioned to offer highly motivated, achievement-driven individuals an opportunity to grow a thriving business.
AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member SIPC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
GE-100354 (01/15) (Exp. 01/17)
Make an impact on people’s lives by becoming a Financial Professional at AXA Advisors!
Keywords: Series 7, Sales Manager, Insurance Agent, Insurance Sales, Sales, Account Manager, Account Executive, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Sales Representative, Business Development