Sales Quality Advisor
AXA Health prides itself on the level of service and professionalism we offer to our customers, that’s why we are looking for a dedicated Sales Quality Advisor to join our Team Quality department on a permanent basis. You will be a link between the Sales department and Compliance and Training teams, identifying opportunity for improvements and the implementation of change that helps deliver optimum quality.
This role will require you to put quality service and customer needs at the heart of everything you do. You will have a passion for helping others develop, whilst also having an opportunity to progress your own knowledge through regular training and opportunity to complete qualifications alongside your role.
At AXA, we’re adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and our Bournemouth office. You will be expected in the office for a minimum of 1 day a week, dependant on business needs.
What you’ll be doing;
• Providing support to improve the quality of calls and consumer interaction
• Helping to identify training and development needs
• Identifying potential changes to business processes and procedures to support business objectives and sales needs
• Developing members of the PMI (private medical insurance) team to provide a professional and competent service
• Providing an appropriate level of call quality coaching support to new and existing members of the PMI team
• Demonstrating strong people management behaviours and values
• Communicating with individuals of all levels in the business to manage effective working relationships
What we are looking for;
• Confident in making decisions
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in an organised manner
• Good analytical skills and able to work methodically and accurately
• Self-motivated, ambitious and determined
• Excellent communication and empathy skills
• Strong and positive work ethic and attitude
• Ability to work well under pressure and remain effective
• Experience working in an FCA regulated environment desired but not essential
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
AXA Health is the UK healthcare specialist for the AXA Group.
Whatever our customers’ health goals, we help them get there. That could be getting someone physio for an injury that’s holding them back, or finding them the right specialist to take their treatment forward.
Our team are experts in their fields: from experienced cancer nurses to pioneering data analysts; from our highly respected customer service team to our wide-ranging in-house team of clinicians. We all work together to be the best we can be.
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. We’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
• Competitive annual salary of up to £23,000 dependant on experience
• Annual company & performance-based bonus
• Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
• Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
• 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
• AXA employee discount
• Gym benefits
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ where you can upload your profile/CV.