Business Reporting Analyst
Global Insurance Management (GIM) is a part of the AXA Group of companies. GIM designs and underwrites insurance products and solutions worldwide for leading brands and companies. The Global Dealer Networking platform is our in-house developed platform and allows these insurances to be sold and managed around the world in more than 47 languages.
Global Insurance Management Solutions (GIMS) is the software division of GIM, our dedicated teams of software developers and infrastructure engineers manage and support our Global Dealer Networking software.
It’s an exciting time to join as a Business Reporting Analyst here at AXA. You’ll play a key role in the operational Set Up of new clients in our systems. You’ll be giving a detailed and diligent approach and is critical in ensuring all finance requirements are taken into consideration in the Set Up of New and Existing Schemes, and that all Schemes are fully tested in UAT and in Live. You’ll also be covering the development and application of controls for both new and existing schemes and is integral to the Accounts function.
What does my day look like?
- Providing support to the Lead Business Reporting Analyst
- Key contact for Customer Support for Nominal code requests.
- Reconciliation of Reporting Only schemes when required
- Providing support for key client invoicing and monthly reporting
- Key client invoicing and monthly reporting support & controls
- Attending & providing input to Project Implementation meetings to ensure all finance considerations are raised and addressed at an early stage in the implementation process.
- Review of Profit & Loss accounts and Balance Sheet and the reporting of same.
- Add hoc & regular entity and Group Management Accounts reporting
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of complex trade structures & finance flows
- Experience & understanding of chart of accounts & mapping tables
- Excellent excel skills, & able to demonstrate technical proficiency.
- Analytical skills
- Database and data systems skills
- Demonstrable process and control skills
- Experience using Sage 200 (desirable)
- Languages -central Europe in particular (desirable)
Education & Qualifications:
- AAT Level 4 or equivalent
- Finance graduate (desirable)
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXA transversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutions emerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich their customers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their service anywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, you will work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise & diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’s skills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Annual salary of £23,811 - £28,913 depending on experience
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Group personal pension plan
- Life assurance (up to 4x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Additionally, at AXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happen and when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride is extraordinary.