Interim Head of Digital Strategy - 12 Month FTC
We're recruiting for an Interim Head of Digital Strategy to join us on a 12-month fixed term contact, to create, communicate and maintain AXA Health’s digital vision and strategy. You'll ensure that the organisation is well positioned to deploy existing and emerging technologies to help create innovative and effective products, tools and services that deliver market leading customer and colleague outcomes. You'll develop the digital roadmap and excute the digital strategy by working across all business areas to maximise engagement and take-up of digital tools and services in driving both business growth the operating efficiencies.
This role will be integral in transforming the AXA Health's digital capability, organisation wide, by ensuring the required capital, resources and governance are in place. You'll run the Digital Product and UX teams, expediting the new ways of working and digital delivery capabilities for the organisation. At AXA we're adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and our Tunbridge Wells office in a way that works best for them, their team and customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the development and execution of AXA Health digital strategy, roadmap and delivery programme.
- Lead the digital programme of work, collaborating with senior stakeholder across the business to align activity, secure resources and govern the digitaltransformation agenda robustly.
- Collaborate with business and functional leaders, as well as both proposition fulfilment and capability delivery partners to identify opportunities to deploy existing or evolving technologies to drive new business growth and improvedcost efficiency.
- Ensure AXA Health stays at the forefront of digital developments in the health & wellbeing sector by having a clear understanding of our member, colleague and partner journeys and how technology can improve these.
- Run and evolve the Digital Product and UX teams, overseeing processes and ways of working.
- Deliver a best practice digital experience for internal and external stakeholders. Champion improvements to current digital landscape, user experience and practices.
- Own the development and oversight of our digital channels (including web, social, voice and apps) and underpinning assets. Ensure all digital assets are delivered and maintained in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Build and execute our digital analytics strategy, linking up with key data users to ensure we are leveraging the digital insight we gather across the group.
- Be a thought leader on digital, pre-empting market changes and developing concepts that capitalise upon them.
- Lead, inspire and coach a team of digital professionals to deliver the digital plan and lead cross-functional teams to develop and implement new capabilities and features.
- Foster digital first thinking across the organisation and facilitate knowledge transfer from both the digital team, and the capability delivery partners, to the business.
- Significant experience in leading specialist teams (ideally including strategy, digital product and UX) and delivering digital transformation in large, complex organisations.
- Extensive knowledge of digital technologies and applications. Direct experience of implementing Salesforce CRM platform in a complex environment strongly preferred.
- Demonstrable success in delivering a step change in customer, colleague and partner experience.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and technical specialists to drive creative solutions to complex problems.
- Comfortable working with technical colleagues, bridging the gap between business and technology.
- Highly developed facilitation skills with extensive experience in running effective workshops using multiple techniques such as story mapping, journey maps, personas and service blueprinting.
- Committed to continuous professional development for self and the digital team. Passionate about transfer of digital knowledge and skills to colleagues across the organisation.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
AXA Health is the UK healthcare specialist for the AXA Group. Whatever our customers’ health goals, we help them get there. That could be getting someone physio for an injury that’s holding them back or finding them the right specialist to take their treatment forward. Our team are experts in their fields: from experienced cancer nurses to pioneering data analysts; from our highly respected customer service team to our wide-ranging in-house team of clinicians. We all work together to be the best we can be.
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there.