Financial & Reporting PMO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The ideal candidate must have excellent leadership skills and be able to define and maintain process standards by providing a framework to establish standard performance measures based on goals and objectives including tracking and monitoring to achieve them.
- Establish and implement standard PM process, practices, templates
- Monitor and control Organization KPIs including Financial
- Establish project reporting mechanisms and analysis
- Strong Change Control Management skills
- Create, track, and monitor PM practices
- Facilitate regular meetings and governance
- Create Executive Summary for regular status reporting
- Conduct regular review on project status
- Create process documentations, guidelines and templates
- Conduct awareness and rollout training
- Help the Solution Delivery and Service Delivery achieve efficient PM practice
- Acquire new knowledge and perfect skills in order to drive continuous improvement in the respective areas and day-to-day operations e.g. Improve operation efficiency by automation, suggest new elements for monitoring for preventive maintenance
- Consistently review/audit the team/project implementation practices
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Technology Expertise
- Vendor Management
- Business Consulting
- Communication and Influencing Others
- Project Management
- Leadership Skills
- Strong background in Project Management Office
- Must have certification in Project Management, i.e. PMP, Scrum Master, Prince2
- Must have audit experience in other IT industry frameworks and standards, e.g. TMMI, Prince2, CMMI, ITIL, etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Minimum of combined 5 years of solid IT Project Management experience
GOOD TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good communication skills
- Must have experience in supporting multi-location, global setting
- Solid background IT Project Management, preferably in Financial/Insurance industry
- Knowledge in any other frameworks such as ITIL Service Management Framework, PMP, CMMI, TMMI
- Experience in working in insurance , banking, accounting industry
- Have experience working in global companies, preferably following an onshore-offshore model, with key understandings of the country characteristics, culture and work style, is an advantage.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.