Head of Property Accounting, Valuer and Auditor Oversight
- Build effective global relationships with PMs*, Valuers and Auditors leveraging the scale of the AXA IM - Real Assets relationships to ensure best in class services are provided across all jurisdictions, and that, where necessary, service providers work to our desired operating model
- Design and implement an effective relationship management and oversight model for Property Managers*, Valuers and Auditors promoting delivery of effective and efficient services.
(*on accounting and reporting topics)
- Review the current operating model, and contractual arrangements, with key Property Managers, Valuers and Auditors and recommend improvement opportunities, including ensuring the operating models employed are in line with Project Shift and other business objectives
- Collaborate with all key internal stakeholders (FM, AM, FMCG, FACC etc) to define the intended future operating model for the service providers (covering services, data, systems, contractual terms, deliverables etc)
- Engage as necessary with the service providers to implement required changes to the current operating model in accordance with AXA IM – Real Assets desired operating model
- Design and implement an effective management and oversight model to track and manage the performance of service providers (including key relationship meetings, KPIs, issue escalation procedures etc)
- Design and operate an internal process for capturing regular feedback on the services being provided, and an effective process for addressing areas for improvement
- Act as the principal relationship contact within the AXA IM – Real Assets business for dealing with the global service provision of Property Managers*, Valuers and Auditors, being a point of escalation, and resolving issues as they arise
- Ensure all processes employed are in accordance with Risk & Compliance policies and procedures, AXA Group Procurement and Supplier Management process and that there is effective risk management at all times. Ensure auditor firm engagements are in accordance with the Non-Audit Services Policy
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across all jurisdictions to promote global standardisation of systems, processes and controls
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
- Appropriate Degree (e.g. Business Administration / Finance or Real Estate)
- 8 years + post qualified experience
- Professional experience in financial or property accounting or controlling desirable
- Proven supplier relationship management experience
- Experience in strong process / control roles desirable
- Solid understanding of process and controls and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships at senior levels
- Fluent in spoken and written local language and English
- Third language (French, Dutch, German) an advantage
- Ability to prioritise, plan and multitask in a demanding environment
- Ability to work under pressure and still ensuring quality requirements
- Good communication skills and ability/willingness to work with different cultures
- Committed and highly motivated
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a responsible asset manager, actively investing for the long-term to help its clients, its people and the world to prosper. Our high conviction approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and traditional asset classes, managing approximately €866 billion in assets as at the end of June 2021.
AXA IM is a leading investor in green, social and sustainable markets, managing €568 billion of ESG-integrated, sustainable and impact assets as at the end of June 2021.
We are committed to reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 across all our assets, and integrating ESG principles into our business, from stock selection to our corporate actions and culture. Our goal is to provide clients with a true value responsible investment solution, while driving meaningful change for society and the environment.
At end of June 2021, AXA IM employs over 2,488 employees around the world, operates out of 26 offices across 20 countries and is part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.