Real Time and Channel Analyst
A Unique Opportunity!
Are you looking for a career in work force planning as a Real Time and Channel Analyst? We need you!
We have a fantastic full-time opportunity for a Real Time and Channel Analyst within AXA Commercial Insurance working across Glasgow and Bolton.
Reporting to the Workforce Planning and Multi Channel Team Leader, you’ll work closely with the rest of the Planning Team and Operational Managers across Commercial to provide end to end planning and service delivery support (including reporting and reviewing channel performance and productivity, overseeing real-time management and supporting with contact channel changes) , whilst acting as a centralised point of contact for all Real Time and Channel related enquiries.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting with the management of resource to ensure all workloads are answered within their target time according to the relevant business area.
What you will be doing;
- Co-ordinating the resourcing and planning to ensure that SLA’s are met.
- Managing time off requests for offline time, annual leave and absence.
- Monitoring real time delivery of planned schedules through dashboard in Verint and Storm, ensuring adherence to schedules across all channels
- Accurate and up to date staff resource database maintained through WFM
- Attendance and input at Operational Planning meetings, to help lead and steer Operation to success
- Identifying operational improvements
- Production and delivery of performance MI including telephony, dialler, email and live chat productivity reports
- Support Workforce Planning Team Leader with the delivery and tracking of telephony changes, work requests and call routing.
- Sending operational text messages and providing reporting
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound numerical and grammatical skills
- Sound analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge of workforce management and customer contact channel systems
- The ability to use workforce planning software and technology to create forecasts, calculate staffing requirements, and organise schedules for the contact centre.
- Extensive Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Experience working within workforce management or real time team
- Experience producing forecasts and productivity reports
- Demonstrable experience of
- Good Influencing skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Remote team-working
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a global beater – here’s a selection of our current benefits
- Salary £20,300-£28,000
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 23 days holiday
- Access to benefits where you enjoy cashback & discounts on retail, holidays & purchases
- Flex benefits such as holiday purchase, dental care, bikes for work
- Discount on AXA products, including car, home & travel insurance, breakdown cover and healthcare
- Investment in Professional Qualifications
- 3 Volunteering Days
- Free online fitness classes
- 24/7 mental wellbeing support
- Dedicated financial support
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you
Want to talk through the role or have more questions? Please get in touch Tanzeela.email@example.com