Transaction Regulatory Reporting Control Analyst
The analyst will be responsible for monitoring the compliance of the offshored regulatory reporting and supporting the production teams with regulatory insight and undertaking of operational controls and monitoring
- As a subject matter expert in the field, you will represent the department to firm-wide stakeholders and committees
- You will use your operational expertise to oversee the “BAU” report production team, supporting the team with your operational compliance mindset
- Using your analytical mindset, liaise with Trading, Complaince and Technology to continuously identify and resolve data quality issues
- Working with Trading, Legal and Product Engineering, you will assess the reporting needs during the onboarding of new clients/creation of new portfolios and trading strategies
- You will articulately manage correspondence on reporting matters between clients, regulators and other key stakeholders
- With a keen eye for detail, produce accurate management information and dashboards on the reporting production and quality
- With an appreciation of the importance of this activity, you will as the first line of defence for transaction regulatory reporting by managing controls and oversight metrics to show trends and anomalies that require further root cause analysis
- With your strong knowledge and passion for regulation, you will anticipate and prepare the business for upcoming regulatory changes impacting reporting
- Transaction reports produced under: MiFID II, EMIR, SFTR, ASIC, MAS
- University degree
- Experience of working in an operational team within financial services
- he ability to plan, prioritise and successfully assist in the implementation of projects
- Experience of working in cross border global teams
Knowledge and Skills
- Regulatory knowledge (regulations include MiFID II/EMIR/SFTR/ASIC – knowledge of reporting requirements)
- Thorough knowledge of a range of financial products (including; Bonds, Equities, FX, Derivatives and Mutual Funds) and processes from end to end of financial operations
- Knowledge of and appetite for regulatory reporting matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with a wide range of people and within a varied and evolving working environment
- Strong logical reasoning, attention to detail, problem solving and organisational skills
- Commerical and customer (internal and external clients) oriented focus
- Operational compliance mindset
- French language skills an advantage given the liason with Paris stakeholders
- Team player
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.