Specialist, Health Operations
- A business support role to assist in define/validate/expand/streamline of MO / DCH operations to improve overall MO / DCH guidelines, processes and customer experience, and increase productivity
- Tasks to perform in MO/ DCH operations, including Case Management via SFDC, attend to phone enquiry from both internal and external customers within our stipulated turnaround time.
- Handle incoming mails (hardcopy) on rotating basis, i.e. to check if duplicate instruction received via email earlier and if payment received in G400 against documents received.
- Work as a team and provide support/back up for each other within the team.
- Provide support and work in partnership with our outsourced vendor on a daily basis.
- Provide good customer service to Intermediaries and internal stakeholders on Health Operations matters and ensure customer satisfaction in the services provided.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Manager/Assistant Manager
- 1 year experience in Health Operations
- Familiar with Health insurance processes and possess experience in the related servicing support
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good written and oral skills
- Ability to adapt to changes
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.