Credit Analyst – US Fixed Income
The Credit Analyst will contribute to the fixed income investment process by supporting the US IG Team’s fundamental research effort through providing in-depth fundamental credit analysis, including analysis of ESG factors, of Investment Grade issuers on a forward-looking basis.
• Support US Investment Grade Team’s research effort through bottom fundamental credit analysis of Investment Grade Issuers in assigned sectors
• Provide written credit research reports including proprietary fundamental ratings and investment recommendations on Investment Grade issuers as needed, applying the AXA IM Credit Research Process
• Provide back-up to the other analysts as required
• Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration and/or Management is required.
- CFA designation, MBA or equivalent is preferred
- 5-7yrs experience in fundamental credit analysis and bond pricing mechanisms, acquired at asset management company, investment bank and/or credit rating agency preferred
- Previous coverage of Energy and Utilities sectors preferred
- Understanding of ESG framework and experience in ESG analysis preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of financial statements, accounting standards and restatements
- Solid understanding of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices and issues
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Well organized able to work with critical deadlines
- Experience in developing financial models using multi-factor inputs
- Understanding of Fixed Income Markets
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a responsible asset manager, actively investing for the long-term to help its clients, its people and the world to prosper. Our high conviction approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and traditional asset classes, managing approximately €866 billion in assets as at the end of June 2021.
AXA IM is a leading investor in green, social and sustainable markets, managing €568 billion of ESG-integrated, sustainable and impact assets as at the end of June 2021.
We are committed to reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 across all our assets, and integrating ESG principles into our business, from stock selection to our corporate actions and culture. Our goal is to provide clients with a true value responsible investment solution, while driving meaningful change for society and the environment.
At end of June 2021, AXA IM employs over 2,488 employees around the world, operates out of 26 offices across 20 countries and is part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.