Conversion Optimisation Executive
It’s an exciting time in AXA Insurance, with significant investment and digital development planned. As a result, we’re seeking a talented individual to join our Digital Customer Experience team.
As a Conversion Optimisation Executive, you’ll create Optimizely A/B testing experiments supporting our goal of a brilliant digital customer experience. At AXA we’re adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and the Glasgow office. You’ll spend 1 – 2 days per week in the office. Occasional travel to London office.
What you’ll be doing:
• Conduct in-depth analysis of digital customer journey data
• Design and create A/B test briefs for Optimizely tests. Influence your key stakeholders to gain their buy in and sign-off of tests
• Analysis and reporting of A/B tests to your key stakeholders
• Complete quality checks across devices and browsers
• Be the voice of the customer throughout digital projects
• Provide UX and testing support in projects
• Deliver optimisations to change teams
• Support digital sign offs
• Experience with Optimizely, Google Analytics, Decibel or similar is preferred
• Able to define and drive optimisations, achieve stakeholder engagement and support on change implementation
• UX, UI and customer data analysis experience
• Proactively identify UI design opportunities from data analysis
• Brilliant influencing and negotiation skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and agile environment with tight deadlines
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
• Competitive salary of up to £30,000 dependent on experience
• Annual company & performance-based bonus
• Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
• Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
• AXA employee discounts
• Gym benefits
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.