Specialist, Policy Servicing (Shield)
About the department:
AXA’s Life Operations (Shield) team provides business support to define, validate and streamline Shield Plans policy servicing (POS) transactions and administration to improve overall processes customer experience. The team provides superior customer service to policyholders, financial advisors/consultants on POS matters and ensure customer satisfaction in the services provided. You will also be involved in project and systems enhancements to improve process efficiency. Join our growing team and make a difference to our customers today!
A glimpse of your daily mission:
Shield Plans Administration
• Assisting in Shield product administration – including the change plan/cancellation/minor alteration/renewal and deduction file/returned file;
• Reconciliation of the files and alert the supervisor if there is any discrepancy;
• Ensure transactions are processed promptly and accurately within TAT especially those transactions which are involve CPFB/MOH payments;
• For any system errors or process errors, to investigate on the root cause of the problem and provide total solutioning to avoid repeated errors;
• Identify POS processes that has room for business transformation, business re-engineering and implement streamlining of processes to increase operational efficiency;
• Ensure regular updates of POS processes/guidelines and ensure any changes are communicated to internal staff, external vendor, as well as to financial consultants;
• Work as a team and provide support/back up for each other within the team.
• Participate in project deliverables, provide system requirements and perform end-to-end User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and conduct internal training
Day-to-day operations support assigned by the team
• Clearing of emails from any parties e.g. CS/DC teams/BDM/financial consultants;
• Provide support and work in partnership with our outsourced vendor on a daily basis;
• Assist Quality Checks on POS transactions and provide prompt feedback and training to improve their work quality and reduce error rate;
• Other responsibilities and assignment delegated by the Manager.
• Diploma/ Degree in Business, Banking and Finance or equivalent
• 1 - 3 years experience in Operations with experience in AS400
• Familiar with Shield plan processes and possess experience in the related servicing support.
• Good interpersonal and customer servicing skills
• Positive working attitude with minimum supervision
• Team player with ability to multi-task
• Good written and oral skills
• Ability to adapt to changes
AXA Insurance is part of the AXA group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 108 million clients in 57 countries.
Present in Singapore since 1969, AXA Insurance has been serving the general and life insurance needs of individuals and companies in Singapore through a wide range of innovative products. As one of the top global insurers in Singapore, AXA Insurance protects more than a third of a million customers in Singapore. As a company whose business is about protecting people, AXA Insurance is committed to building a stronger and safer society by empowering customers to live better lives.
For more information, please visit www.axa.com.sgDiscover a stimulating environment, based on excellence on a global scale. Are innovation and initiative important to you? Do you focus on solutions? Are you customer-orientated? We offer a wealth of career opportunities and a wide variety of positions in many fields. We want our employees to enjoy fulfilling careers and keep moving their careers in the right direction, whether at home or across the globe.
Our size and diversity of activities means our people have many opportunities to evolve, by moving roles cross-functionally or internationally, based on their performance and aspirations. At AXA, all work and no play isn’t our way. We’re creating the future with more inclusive, agile work environments. Speak to us to find out more.