It’s an exciting time to join the Digital team here at AXA Health, with significant investment planned in all UK&I businesses to transform, deliver new digital services to our customers, streamline, and automate our business processes. We're looking for experienced Salesforce Developers to join our friendly and supportive IT delivery teams at AXA Health, to make our goals a reality.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of our agile delivery teams leading the development and support of our new Salesforce powered customer platform using Service, Sales, Health and Marketing cloud. At AXA we’re adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people to balance their time between home and the office in a way that works best for them, their team and our customers.
What you'll be doing?
- Contributing to the design, development and support of our strategic customer platform, employing best practice in architecture, design, development and deployment.
- Working within an agile team, adhering to Scrum or Kanban principles
- Focusing on automation and code quality, working with automated release pipelines and automated test packs to ensure a highly efficient and quality product is shipped to our users.
- Engaging in user research, customer support, and get involved in other related activities where you can continue to learn more about how the product works.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives within the team and across the IT department.
- Proven development experience with Salesforce, Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1.
- Solid understanding of, and detailed experience with, Salesforce architecture and best practice.
- Comeprehensive skills within Salesforce Data Tools such as Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Experienced writing well-documented code in Apex, Triggers, Lightning and Lightning Web Components.
- Prior experience in configuration and process automation such as Flows and Process Builder.
- Proven experience Integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async.
- Operating knowledge of complete Software Development Lifecycle including Release Management Testing and Deployment.
- SFDX for development and automation, GIT version control.
- Experience working in a product-centric organisation preferred
- Skills within Azure Devops, Health Cloud and Copado would be highly desirable.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
AXA Health is the UK healthcare specialist for the AXA Group. Whatever our customers’ health goals, we help them get there. That could be getting someone physio for an injury that’s holding them back or finding them the right specialist to take their treatment forward. Our team are experts in their fields: from experienced cancer nurses to pioneering data analysts; from our highly respected customer service team to our wide-ranging in-house team of clinicians. We all work together to be the best we can be.
One of the best things about joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
AXA is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
At AXA, we want to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds. As a financial services company, all successful candidates will be subject to preemployment checks, so we can ensure regulatory compliance.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to email@example.com.