- Ensure high level of execution performance
Improve the trading automation on the low touch activity and to the development of the Electronic Trading and Data team
- Trading: Provide high level of execution performance and service to Portfolio Managers.
- Ensure all internal procedures and market regulations are adhered to and take appropriate actions to mitigate (or help mitigate) the risks arising from the business activities placed under the responsibility of the position.
- Automation: Be a source of proposal and actively involved in the projects to automate the trading on multi asset classes
- Data science: Enhance overall trading performance by incorporating quantitative methods
- Risks: Take appropriate actions to mitigate the risks arising from trading
- Client-focused: Respond to all requests from Senior Management, PMs or OPS
- Professional qualification as required by Regulator
- Likely to have a first experience of trading
Knowledge and Skills
- High level of technical expertise in field of trading expertise
- Quantitative mindset to automate trading processes
- Ability to resolve operational matters
- Contribution to all Team discussions and participation in projects
- Highly numerical and analytical
- Proactive, Results-oriented
- Mature behavioural aptitude, diplomatic, articulate
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a responsible asset manager, actively investing for the long-term to help its clients, its people and the world to prosper. Our high conviction approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and traditional asset classes, managing approximately €866 billion in assets as at the end of June 2021.
AXA IM is a leading investor in green, social and sustainable markets, managing €568 billion of ESG-integrated, sustainable and impact assets as at the end of June 2021.
We are committed to reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 across all our assets, and integrating ESG principles into our business, from stock selection to our corporate actions and culture. Our goal is to provide clients with a true value responsible investment solution, while driving meaningful change for society and the environment.
At end of June 2021, AXA IM employs over 2,488 employees around the world, operates out of 26 offices across 20 countries and is part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.