Workplace MDM engineer
- Manage the Workspace One infrastructure (inventory, deployment, security, reporting) and integrate the new technical solutions on the different entities…
- Operate the Azure AD / InTune infrastructure and integrate the new technical solutions on the different entities
- Ensure the proper execution of Mobile projects and programmes in the upstream (assessment of customer needs and recommendations), design and implementation phases in order to ensure the relevance of the responses provided to the needs expressed by AXA GO or its partners
- Provide technical expertise to project teams and technical teams on solutions related to the employee work environment
- Write technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs and other documents related to the integration of solutions
- Design and participate in the development of cross-functional and integration services
- Research, evaluate and suggest systems / equipment / technologies based on internal customer requirements
- Guarantee the security and compliance of the Mobiles of the Group's employees.
- Resolve incidents, contact level 3 and report to editors and suppliers (Microsoft, VM Ware, Apple, etc.)
- Must have skills
- Business skills:
- Expert on MDM Workspace One (VMWARE) and/or Intune/Azure AD(Microsoft)
- Expert on Mobile environments (IOS and Android)
- Relationship and leadership skills
- Team spirit, Analysis and synthesis, Autonomy and rigour, Oral and written communication, Curiosity, Innovation
- Language skills
- English mandatory
- Business skills:
- Nice to have skills
- Scripting skills (powershell)
- Language skills (other language than English and French)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.