Communication Officer (Fixed-term Contract)
- Within the Communication team, you will be part of a team whose core missions are to define, develop and roll-out Group Operations Communication strategies with consistency and impact to targeted audiences: Group Operations Executives, Managers and Employees as well as other AXA’s entities and external strategic partners.
- Part of the global communication team, you will contribute to designing and implementing communication plans for Strategic projects. Strategic projects are those supporting directly the reach of AXA Group Operations ambitions and priorities which needs a dedicated effort and impact– ie: Tech Led company initiatives, cultural transformation,…
- to reinforce the new positioning towards the Group.
As a member of the global communication team, contribute to the implementation and roll-out of the strategic projects communications
- Participate and contribute to the global communication governance
- Be in charge of specific communication projects
- Define, produce and publish deliverables towards identified targets through different channels (chatbot, Intranet, social media…)
- Contribute to call for tenders if support from agencies is required
- Ensure engagement and buy in from the project’s sponsor
Track global progress and ensure reporting / communication
- Design (where applicable) or adapt KPIs and ensure timely reporting to stakeholders
- Manage editorial reporting
Experience: 2-3 years of experience
Technical and professional skills:
- Degree from a Business School, political science or economics
- Knowledge of communication, HR and CSR trends
- Fluent in English and extra language a plus
- Strong written communications skills (including strong mastery of Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.) and capacity to work in transversal multicultural teams with other departments.
- Experience / training in project management (planning, budgeting, Excel, WSS, etc.),
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Ability to manage different types of stakeholders (Executives, Managers and Experts)
- Ability to drive change
- Strong team player, including ability to work in multi-cultural team
- Autonomy, ability to do multi task, prioritize and deliver on time
- Dynamism, reactivity, commitment
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our mission of acting for human progress by protecting what matters? Here at AXA we strive to be a responsible employer, placing employee engagement at the heart of its business strategy. Achieving this means creating a workplace built on AXA's Values that foster diversity and equal opportunities for all, promotes employee participation, encourages professional development, and supports employee well-being.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 57 countries, our 160,000 employees anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 108 million customers.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- State-of-the-art Data Technology to drive customer experience
- State-of-the-art Procurement & Sourcing to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- High-Performing Global Team for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.