Architas have an exciting opportunity for an Investment Analyst who will be part of an integral Investment Team. An Investment Analyst is accountable for the funds they recommend. They are required to work closely with Senior Investment Managers and Investment Managers, and ensure that fund recommendations align with procedural requirements. The successful candidate will be responsible for fund research, monitoring and oversight of external investment managers and their offerings including CIS, non-CIS, segregated mandates and structured products.
What you'll be doing:
- We have detailed below the key components of the role and what you can expect to partake in on a day to day basis.
- Research, monitoring and oversight of external investment managers and their offerings including CIS, non-CIS, segregated mandates and structured products.
- Support asset allocation for sectors where have assigned responsibility.
- Support client relationship as required.
- Support the development of new investment strategies and vehicles to take advantage of market, regulatory, tax, and product developments to establish and maintain a market leading investment offering.
- Continued professional development in support of competency assessments.
- CFA Charter holder (or working towards - at our discretion), similar qualification or grandfathered by the FCA as threshold competent
- Continuing investment management competence
- Graduate and/or a finance related professional qualification
- Proven knowledge and experience of systems and processes, manager research, investment markets, managers and investment management techniques
- Strong presentation skills
We have done our best to paint a picture of what we are looking for in this role; however we know that some candidates may be discouraged from applying if they don't meet every requirement. If you don't tick every box, but are excited by the role and the prospect of working for Architas, then please press apply!
Architas is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can realise their potential regardless of differences.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. We’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally.
You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Little fish, big pond, bigger ambitions. Sometimes it’s good to be a little fish. At Architas, we’ve built our reputation on doing things differently – always putting our clients first, being brave enough to try something new, and not being shy about believing we can make a difference. We constantly challenge ourselves and the status quo.
Whether you’re discovering new and exciting investment opportunities for our clients, or brainstorming ideas for a new website, we will offer you the same assurance with us: the opportunity to develop your career and to shape the future of our industry. We will reward your hard work and determination with a competitive salary and benefits package backed up by the AXA Group. Even a little fish can rock a big boat.
This is a busy, challenging, demanding role, but it provides a great opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in driving forward our key strategic goals.
As well as personal development and a competitive salary, we’ll offer a discretionary annual bonus scheme and 28 days holiday. You’ll also get all the impressive perks you would expect from a leading financial services organisation, including a competitive pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance. That’s just a few of the many flexible benefits and product discounts that we have to offer.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Architas is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can realise their potential regardless of differences. We are proud members of the 30% Club, Working Family Organisation and are open to discussing flexible working arrangements for this role.